Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Marathon Training: Turkey Week

After Sunday's 7 mile run, I no longer have long runs shorter than 10 miles until the week before the marathon.  #ohcrap

Hal Higdon Novice 1 Training Program

















This also happened last week!

Me, my dad, and my sis!


















And this!

Boyfriend!



















This was Mark's first ever official 5K and he did great!  According to my Nike+ app We averaged a 9:11 pace.  My sister toughed it out through some IT band pain, and my dad placed 6th in his age group.  :)  Also, I enjoy looking for official race pictures and these are the only ones I could find of me and Mark:





































Hahahaha.

I also did legs last Monday and another run on Friday.

Next post: long run essentials.

No comments: