Monday, April 27, 2015

7 Weeks

Okay so I'm starting to feel the nausea/"morning" sickness. Last night I couldn't fall asleep because I kept thinking I was going to puke. And naturally kept thinking about all the food that makes me want to vomit.

If I wait too long between snacks, I start feeling reaaallly queasy. Also, hardly anything sounds good to eat. I can't stand the thought of broccoli, or most veggies, really. Just give me all the carbs!

The doctor's appointment last week was pretty anti-climactic. They drew blood and asked a lot of questions but that's it! They did call the next day to confirm the pregnancy and that my hormones are right on track, but we won't have a sono until the 24th. (So far away!!) At least by then it will look more like a baby than a gummy bear. :)

We told Mark's parents on Sunday (Super Bowl Sunday!) with a photo album of our wedding (belated Christmas gift) that had a page in the very back that said, "Polley Party of Three, September 2015." They were so excited! Actually, Mike was a bit preoccupied with the pulled pork, but he showed a little more enthusiasm later on. :)





No comments: