Thursday, August 27, 2015

23 Weeks




23 down, 17 to go! The last time I was counting out something 17 weeks out was last fall when I was training for my third marathon! Now, instead of running and getting faster, I'm running and getting much slower. haha.

Yesterday we painted the nursery! BIG thanks to my parents for coming to help; we were able to knock it out quick! Now we're in the process of assembling his furniture I got at IKEA in February. :)

Bella is still "sleep training" me by waking me up in the wee hours of the night for attention or food. As much as I appreciate the assistance, I'd be okay if she'd stop for the next few months so we can both get some rest. :)

This is a small thing, but I'm glad that my rings are still fitting. haha. I have a sort of hand claustrophobia... I get panicky if I think I can't take a ring off. I know my hands will probably swell over the next few months due to weight gain + summer heat, but for now, I'm thankful!

No comments: