Thursday, August 27, 2015

25 Weeks




This week we celebrated our 2-year anniversary and baby P took his first road trip to San Antonio! We had a great weekend walking down the Riverwalk, visiting Seaworld, and eating at one of my favorite restaurants... Mi Tierra. We went to a local church that Sunday and the priest got a little fired up during his sermon. Either Baby P really liked it or really didn't because he was moving like a crazy (spirit-filled?) man. haha.

In other news, I've been vacuuming and laundering everything I can like a mad woman. I wish I could say it was due to nesting, but no, Bella has fleas. If anyone with OCD tendencies wants to come and scrub my house down, be my guest. Pretty sure I can't flea bomb right now, but I'll be checking with my doctor soon.

No comments: