Thursday, August 27, 2015

Weeks 32-34

 




















So since I'm completely horrible with updating these posts, this one will be my last, with the exception of weekly photos, until baby boy arrives.

I've made the switch from running for 30 minutes to just trying to move my body for 30 minutes during my lunch breaks, plus trying to reach my VivoFit step goals. I'm tired. It looks like there's some bruising around my belly button, which I'm thinking might be a sign of diastasis recti. I found a doula this week! Three of our friends had their babies in the past week, which means I'm next. I can't seem to wrap my head around that! The nursery is still coming together, but I'm loving the progress. I've made a few projects a bit more difficult than they needed to be, but that's pretty much the story of my life. :)

Keep growing little one!


No comments: