Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Marathon Training: October 23

Yep I'm going to change the title format.  It's just easier that way.  I didn't run yesterday, instead I worked through lunch and then took some portraits of my cousin and her cute family!  I'm thinking this blog will give me motivation to blog more of my photography and recent shoots.  Dunno if you can tell yet but I'm not always the best when it comes to motivation.  Haaa.
Tweet
^Today.  Case in point.
So yes, a shoot Sunday night and a shoot Monday night.
Today was the typical battle of "I'll go in 5 minutes... oh wait now I'm on a roll with this... I'll go in 5 minutes... nahh... okay okay, I'll go... nahh."
So 12:30 rolls around and I finally get out of my chair, go change, and go for my run.  3 miles, 29:07.
Plus side to this run... I spent a lot of time thinking about different running topics to blog about (lucky you!!).
So look forward to that!

No comments: