Thursday, February 28, 2013

100 Days!!

In 100 days I will be getting married to the one my heart loves!



















The to-do list is slowly dwindling down (allegedly) and the wedding dreams are getting a little more relaxed. hahaha.

I just had one last night that I saw Mark as I was hurrying to finish getting ready but I was okay about it because I wasn't in my dress yet, and I also had the feeling that I didn't care about anything else at that point!

I've had others... like how I started walking down the aisle and had to wave to the organist to start playing music, got to the front and nobody else was up there so I decided to do it again, etc.

Big shoutout to my mom who I'm pretty convinced will become an official wedding planner after this is over! She helped plan my sister's wedding and then 4 months later started planning mine.  She has always been a great deal-finder and I love seeing how excited she gets when she finds a good deal with a vendor or some decorative detail!  The words "thank you" don't seem to be sufficient!!  (And there's the fact that I probably don't say them enough because this stresses me out so much.  Sorry, Ma.)



















I for one am not a planner.  No thank you.  I'm trying to be... at least where organization and lists are concerned, and more importantly with budgeting, but I feel like I'm fighting the inner fiber of my being.  haha. (So dramatic.)

[Edit:  I'd like to add that on my theknot.com checklist there's "Start a Beauty Regimen"... which for me means not biting my nails. hahaha]

But, back to the heart of the matter.

I can't wait to marry the guy who is smart, funny, loves Jesus, loves my weirdness and quirks, can be just as awkward (Markward) as me, encourages me, and loves me.  Please pray for us as we work our way toward a God-centered marriage.



















100 days!!

No comments: