Friday, February 8, 2013

#CRAK

image from here















Sorry, had to throw a little Mean Girls reference in there.

Amy... What does CRAK stand for?!

I'm so glad you asked.

It's an acronym for Christian Random Acts of Kindness! 

The girls’ Bible study I’m a part of came up with this list of Random Acts of Kindness (RAKs) to complete during Lent.  We had been inspired by sites/ideas such as #26acts and me personally by Dana of Make Them Wonder.  We would love if you joined us in this challenge! 

If there is anything you can take a picture of, or if you want to tweet about your RAK, tag it on Instagram/Twitter with #CRAK.  Spread the kindness!


Starting sometime on/after Ash Wednesday (February 13th) I will be blogging about my personal journey with this as well as whatever I get from the other girls.  :) 


Download file here!

















And, a little kindness verse for you:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. -Colossians 3:12

Have fun!!

No comments: