Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Marathon Training: 12 miles

I decided to spend the night at my parents' house on Saturday because a) I love them and wanted to be able to hang out the night before without having to drive back late and b) I wanted to be able to do my long run around Cedar Hill the next morning.

I haven't started any specific hill training yet, but with Austin's elevation changes and the results of yesterday's run, I definitely need to.  Like now.  If I could I'd be doing hill repeats right this second.

Let me just say... ouch.

Here is the elevation profile:




I knew that first hill would be a little [insert expletive here], but what I wasn't expecting was that middle hump there.

So needless to say... I need to run that course more and train hills.

12 miles, 2:06.  

No comments: