Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Biggest Loser

Christmas is on December 25th, but a small gift I'm looking forward to returns on January 6th...

source













Yup, I'm an addict.

If you've never watched The Biggest Loser, I strongly encourage you to watch next season.  First of all, my girl Jillian Michaels is back!!!  She practically scares away the pounds just being in her presence.

Source



















*shivers*

Watching The Biggest Loser's contestants run their marathon is what convinced me (2 days after my first) that I want to/should run another.  Yup, that inspiring.

And to top it off, they have a Pinterest account.  They have pictures of the upcoming season's contestants, trainer tips, before and afters, etc.  My favorite is the Motivation board.
















Seriously, I challenge you to watch it and not become emotionally invested in the contestants.  This season will have 15 adults and 3 kids.  I can already tell I'm going to cry.  Also, training with any of the trainers on the show is probably number 1 on my fantasy bucket list.

No comments: